Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Fashion Sense

I was getting Nicole ready for the bicycle ride at east coast park. I pulled out her pink trousers and her yellow Dora top. Immediately, she yelled!

Nic “ No mummy. Yellow doesn't match well with Pink. I don’t want the Dora shirt. Get another white shirt. That one, the Esprit white shirt. That’s my favourite! ”

My eyes just rolled and rolled!!

We brought along the kid’s bike and scooter but they ended up being ferried in the first class seat and they refused to get off when we were about to go for lunch.

The adults had huge bowls of Taiwanese beef noodles and gigantic glasses of bubble tea thereafter as we were dog tired, while the kids had a small serving of minced pork tofu and some cheese buns.

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Really know how to choose which clothes match with which.. :)

Angeline said...

Indeed, indeed!!!
Yellow is a no no to pink...
Great work Nic!