Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I am on leave"

Nicole was playing with her scooter again (and again). She zoomed into my bedroom.

Nic " Mom, I am taking a day off"
Me" Where are you going?"
Nic " I am going to Australia. I will be back next week"
Me " Next week? that won't be a day. It would be a week. Who approved your leave?"
Nic " Jessica"
Me " Who is Jessica?"
Nic " My friend"
Me " Your friend doesnt approve your leave. I do"
Nic " It is ok. It is the same. Bye"

Off she went, lugging with her, 2 big bags containing all her "masak-masak" and soft toys, so much so that she almost lost her balance :)

6 comments:

cre8tone said...

haha~~ on leave somemore, really cute!~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the big girl! And I wonder where she picks up the need to have her leave "approved" :)

Lee said...

Hi Contentedmom, these are times you just want to hug them, hold them and not wanting them to grow older.
Kids are really fun at this age. A lady friend of ours was here recently and she laughed saying, her 4 year old daughter told her, "mummy, when I grow up, I want to look like you, I don't want to be like daddy".
Ha ha.
Enjoy your kids, Contentedmom, best regards, Lee.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking me :) Have a pleasant day!

Administrator said...

hi little prince's mummy, U Lee, auntie greta,hn,

ya..kids are so adorable, arent there? they pick up bits and pieces here and there..!and they can even sing love songs! see new post.

Jaanvi said...

ha ha on leave... :)
happy birthday to a sweet lil angel.. :)