Thursday, September 11, 2008

Self defence??

Ethan is no loser!

Two of them were crowding around my laptop again. Both wanted to have a hand on my keyboard. If my keyboard could speak, it would probably be yelling for help before anymore alphabets are being flicked away :(

Nic " Mom, look, Ethan is trying to spoil your keyboard again"
Me " Ethan, hands off the table please"
Nic " See, he is still not listening. Mom, you have to punish him" (while using her hands to show the gesture of punishment to Ethan)

Guess Ethan's reaction upon hearing Nicole's remark. He grabbed and pulled Nicole's hair...OMG! I have to pay extra attention to Ethan to correct his behaviour before it becomes a habit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.....I have seen some violence little ones, they are not as weak as they look!!

Jaanvi said...

Ha ha.. It made me laugh... don't worry but ya u need to correct him but affectionately...

Administrator said...

hi annie, jannvi,

the role of a home minister is much more challenging than that of a tax manager...:)

Fussy mum said...

poor Nicole....I wonder what was her reaction?

slavemom said...

Same thing over here. Didi will whack jie jie as n when he feels like it. The best part is, jie jie finds it amusing/fun. :-|

Administrator said...

hi fussy mum,

nicole being her usual "reporter" self, just reported the case to me :)

hi slavemom,
that is very tolerant of jie jie...
have a good weekend.

cheers