Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Hashim"




I read a short story to Nicole and I told her to pay attention as I was going to ask her just one question from the story. There were 18 pages to the pictorial story book and the name Hashim only appeared once.

Me "What is the name of the little boy?"

Nic " Hashim"

Me "Wow, I am impressed. It showed that you did pay attention to everyword I read. Good job!"

Indeed a big consolation to me! Though I am back to work, Nicole is still progressing well :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

With Nicole's talents, I don't think you should be worried at all... *wink*

Vickylow said...

She is smart and progressing well, mommy no worry :)

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ She's really brilliant!~

Jaanvi said...

Nicole is a smart girl... you don't have to be worried for her...

MommyAngel said...

Good job both Mummy and Nicole ..... I am impressed!!