Thursday, February 5, 2009

CNY holidays (4)







Last day of our CNY break in the hotel! Ethan was kind of dazed after being moved from one location to another as we travelled while Nicole was having much fun bouncing on the bed :)

We love to indulge ourselves in nice hotels when we travel. Hotels with a nice bath tub is a pre-requisite for Nicole. Ethan must be wondering " Why is Jie-Jie soaking in the bath tub and having so much fun while I had to shower standing up ?".... Well, that's because you are still a baby, Ethan! :-)

We shopped and ate till we dropped! So much so that even Rose's stomach had a boycott against rich food towards the end of the trip! She barely had 1 slice of toast, 1 mini croissant, a small assortment of veg and a cup of coffee for a full continential breakfast at the hotel while I helped myself generously to almost 70% of the food displayed including lor mai kai, a good selection of dim sum, sushi, roti prata, congee, smoked salmon and mackeral, yoghurt, high fibre toast etc etc etc. I think I gained at least 2kg just by stuffing myself with all the super rich food during this festive season! I would have a tough time fitting into my S and XS skirts again, I bet!

Good bye hotel! See you again soon...

5 comments:

cre8tone said...

where u all go?

Anonymous said...

OMG!
How come the bed looks soooo super huge?!

Vickylow said...

Oh very nice and cosy. The bed so big with baby cot provided some more :)

Mumsgather said...

Nice hotel! I oso wanna go. Haha.

slavemom said...

Soon Ethan will know how to enjoy the big bed n tub.