Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reflection 2009

It has been a year since I returned to work. Looking back, it has been a fuitful and fulfilling year. There has truly been a work life balance the way I was promised before I took up the offer, amongst many others which were not meant to be.

I thank God for making this possible for me. It was Him who had willed me back to the workforce at the most pleasing timing when everything worked out just fine with both kids at school. They have learnt much from their teachers and friends though I cant help thinking that, perhaps they could have learnt a little more if I had been with them throughout. Well, since this is His plan for me, I would just accept that this is the best arrangement :)

The Lord has blessed me with much and I will do His works by giving back to the society. It certainly feels good to be able to give than to receive. I hope that the less privileged would also have a good Christmas just as everyone of us would. Amen

2 comments:

karenyiau said...

All the best in the coming year. :)

DG said...

Judging by how brilliant your both kids are, you don't have anything to be concerned of. you must be doing a wonderful job juggling FT work and nurturing them.

:>