Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Slimming class


During the December holidays, Nicole got a little restless as she did not have her usual lessons for a good 4 weeks. In place of her regular classes, I enrolled her for various holiday programs, including cartoon and art, acrylic painting, creative science, yummy muffin making and table tennis. That was not sufficient, it seemed. She still complained of boredom and she went to ask Daddy for more.

Nic " papa, can you enrol me for more classes please? I am so bored at home"
L " More?...hmmm,,,let me think. Yes, I have another one for you. It is called a slimming class"
Nic " What is a slimming class? What do I do there?"
L " Ha, you see, you have this round belly here? The teacher will help you get rid of it"
Nic " NO!! NO!! NO......."

Naughty papa made Nicole cry :(. He teased her for her weight gain.

Truthfully, Nic has gained a fair bit of weight over the past 6 months but thankfully, she is very "firm" and "toned". She is preparing for her Bronze medal next month and she is required to swim 16 laps, non-stop. That would be a challenge to me too :)...

No comments: