Thursday, November 17, 2011

Star Award

The happiest moment for Nic indeed. L and I were at a cocktail party after a conference and the phone rang.

N " Mummy, Mummy! Today, I went on stage to receive the Star Award. I got a $20 book voucher and a certificate. I didnt do my student leader duties today because I went on stage. So, I will resume my duties tomorrow. My teacher said I have to behave and do well in my studies in order to be a student leader"

Me " Wow! Excellent! You did us proud!! Well, what more do we need to say? You have been absolutely fantastic. Congratulaions! I will be back soon. Can't wait to see your certificate"

Guess what? When I got home, I saw a crumbled certificate (close to a piece of "giap chai" :(). This little girl had happily chucked it inside her bag. Well, thankfully we still managed to salvage it.

5 comments:

Vickylow said...

Congrats to Nicole.

cre8tone said...

Wow! Congrats in getting the award!

LittleLamb said...

Hahahahaha lucky she didn't destroy the cash voucher.

Administrator said...

Thank you all :)...in fact all Nic cared about were the vouchers...She wanted to buy more stationeries when she already has tones of it....I will try to persuade her to use it on something more useful :)

cheers

amy said...

Congrats to Nicole for her award.