Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Piano lesson again?

The most stressful day of the week for me would be Saturday! It is the day for Nicole's piano lesson. Based on past records, she would only practise playing the melodies "seriously" 15 minutes before her lesson! I was all stressed out by her "tidak apa" attitude. She would just lie on the stool, walk about but eventually she would sit and play for 1o minutes or so. Surprisingly, she has been able to do reasonably well in class, as commented by her teacher, though more practice would be required to "soften" her fingers!

Me " Nicole, hurry up. Come and practise!"
Nic " Do you really think I can do it?"
Me " Yes, absolutely"
Nic " What would Miss Yong say if I can play this song?"
Me " Well done, Nicole"
Nic " Are you sure? Will she be very pleased with me? "

........on and on and on........

Finally, when she played the tune, I was rather relieved! Phew!! Just as a Chinese saying goes... "The emperor is not anxious but the eunuch is"!!

Me" Good job Nicole, You melt my heart with this lovely melody!"
Nic " your heart is made of ice cream? haha"

....*Fainted *...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laugh* Auntie Angeline's heart is made of chocolate ice-cream, if only I had the chance of hearing it, I think my heart would be melted too... *laugh*

cre8tone said...

Haha!~ your nicole really~~~~~ surprise me always with her words!~ Really love reading her speech! haha~~~~~~

Lovely melody that melt mummy's ice-cream heart!~ :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Hehe....Kids say the darndest things. :)

Vickylow said...

haha really cannot beat this lil girl lah, really good in talking.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Does Nicole like her piano lessons? I am thinking of sending Sherilyn and Aly to piano classes too but not sure if they will like it.

Administrator said...

hi to all aunties, I will try not to annoy mommy too often :)

hi HFM,
Nicole enjoys the lesson but not when she has to practise playing them. It is a chore getting her to practise...* faint *...