Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Role Play (1)

I was playing "masak-masak" with Nicole. The theme was "buy and sell".

We each owned a store. Nicole would come and buy from me and vice versa. We had the authority to set the prices for the things we were selling. I wanted to buy a toy car from Nicole and here goes...........

Me " Hi, how much is this car? I would like to buy it"
Nic " Oh, this is a good buy, only $7"
Me " Great, here you are, $10"
Nic " Thanks" (keeping the $10 safely in her box with no intention of giving me back my change)

Me " I gave you two $5, so you have to give me back my change "
Nic " I don't know how much to give you back. Never mind, I can lower the price to $6. You give me two $3 will do"
Me " Wow, that is very nice of you, thanks!"

I was rather pleased with Nicole's "performance". She was able to think on her feet and seal the deal though at a lower margin!

Next up, role play (2) & (3)... Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..really smart. Impressive ler. Must put more effort to teach Gwen already. ;)

MommyAngel said...

Wow .... Nicole is so smart!!! Actually really hope that I can start role play with Angel but I think have to wait until she can speak and also unaderstand us more first, right? Really impressed with Nicole's ability to do 'business' :)

LindaLow said...

Bravo to Nicole. What more can I say? She is really bright!!

Administrator said...

"thank you aunties for your kind words!...i am not that smart actually,,,sometimes I get confused too...i asked mommy" mom, is 21 = 2+1...heehee...and mommy fainted on the spot! ""

Vickylow said...

Very smart girl. She will think a way to solve the headache counting haha