Saturday, September 20, 2008

What would you have done?

Nicole was again in her grouchy mood. At 11pm, she wanted to drink water and I refused to entertain her for fear that she might wet the bed during the night. Then, she started her string of threats. Here goes.....

Nic " Mom, I am very very thirsty. I want to drink water"
Me " No, Nicole, you had your milk at 930pm. It is time for bed now"
Nic " Mom, listen, I am super thirsty, if you dont give me water, I will die!"

I tried to keep very still in my bed when I heard her funny "threat" while laughing away in my heart :)

Nic " if you dont talk to me, I will die real soon"

She was so persistent. She tossed and turned for 1 full hour and I had to succumb to her request finally.

Nic " See mommy, why didnt you give it to me earlier?"

Nicole is simpy so witty. She has never failed to surprise me, so much so that it can be hard for me to swallow at times! This certainly adds spice to my home minister job!

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha...really smart and witty little girl. Always surprises mommy with her remarks.:)

Administrator said...

hi mummy gwen,

faint ****

Jaanvi said...

I don't know where she gets all this from... but its damn funny... :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, she's really witty! Mommy be ready, coz there are more to come lorrr :D

Rin Valtay said...

I wonder... will it happen again? After all, you had given in to her. I hope you'll keep us posted if it happens again.