Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little "Smartie"!

Rose took Nicole to the library. I told Rose to get Nicole to complete her piano theory homework before coming home. When they got back, the homework was left undone. I was kind of upset and raised my voice at Nicole.

Me " Nicole, I told you to do your work, why didnt you do it?"
Nic " Auntie Rose forgot to bring my eraser"
Me " Fine, go and get it done now. No more excuses!"
Nic " You don't have to keep reminding me! I know how to do it and I can do it myself, without your help!"
Me " Very well then!"

Well, I didnt know what else to say. I just rolled my eyes! :( See what I mean? How can I ever dream of having a 3rd one?

5 comments:

Hazel said...

it's hard to teach our children nowadays..

Mummy Gwen said...

Really can talk eh...haha..take it easy mommy. Deep breath..:P

Anonymous said...

hmmm...guess I'm too lenient then... such things will never get me upset... *laugh*

Administrator said...

hi to all mommies,

i suppose it is part and parcel of growing up ? It just happens that it is more challenging to handle Nicole, in some ways!

DG said...

I can imagine how you feel on a daily basis. Whenever Marcus says things like this to me, it usually tickles rather than upsets me. Not that I am not strict, but I rejoice at what a "smart" talker kids can be these days.
Take it easy, contentedmom. :)