Monday, October 6, 2008

Cheeky Nicole

We were on our way out. Nicole, being Nicole, her little brain is always full of mischevious ideas.

Nic " Mom, you look so pretty in your new hair style"
Me " Really? thanks"
Nic " Can I sit in front with you?"

Hohoho, that was the ultimate motive, it seemed! The compliment did not come free of fine prints! Of course, we did not accede to her request. She had to be buckled up at the back seat! "Well, at least I tried" - that must be what she had said to herself quietly! :)

7 comments:

slavemom said...

LOL Better luck next time, Nic!

Hazel said...

kids are sometime make us feel happy

Vickylow said...

haha good one Nicole...

Mummy Gwen said...

haha...so cheeky but do you feel flattered by her comments.:P

Anonymous said...

hey mommy, being here so many times, I do recogn that little Nicole is a thinking, a planner too...

train her well mommy, cos' THIS is a very powerful virtue that can turn bad...my mum was the prove of the 'bad' side of such powerful minds...

Administrator said...

thanks to all mummies.

Hi angeline,

You really could read my mind. That is my biggest fear too! Nic is barely 4 and her wittiness is beyond that of many older children even. I will keep a close watch on her. thanks for your comments, much apprec. cheers

cre8tone said...

haha~ nic's brain really full of ideas~