Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I am 4, finally"












Nicole was the happiest girl of all. It was her birthday finally! She just couldn't fall sleep the night before. She kept asking about her big day!

She had a good time playing with her friends and she absolutely enjoyed her party food. It was a treat for her and she actually came to whisper in my ears " Mommy, the lady served me fried food. Are you sure I can eat it?"....:) Remember, I practise "no junk" policy at home?

The hostess created many character balloons for the children and the Chicky appeared to surprise the kids! Nicole didn't particularly like the Chicky as she was overwhelmed by the size of the Chicky! Certainly, she hated that leopard skin costume :( (Frankly, I didn't like it too...it was way too long and dusty)

Chloe (with the blue hippo party hat) is Nicole's "twin sister". Well, Chloe was born on the same day in the same hospital as Nicole and that was how we met. Eversince, Celine (Chloe's mom) and I have been keeping in touch and we would always invite Chloe to Nicole's birthday party, and vice versa.

Finally, it was time for unwrapping the presents! Of all the presents, she loved her pink scooter the best. It came with a brake pedal, a honk, a fan and a basket too! She simply couldn't have enough of it :) But now, I have a problem and that is, I need to find more storage space for all her new toys!

8 comments:

LindaLow said...

Wow..She is a Merdeka Baby huh:) She must be on top of the world. Since her birthday will always be holiday, she is sure that everyone is free to drop by her party...
Hop over from Jaanvi blogs.

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Nicole! She really looked very happy. :) U look great lar mommy. ;P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole!!! :) You are a lucky girl!

Administrator said...

hihi linda,..ya indeed..a selected date cos i had cs...will pop over to your blog shortly..

hi mummy gwen,

huh? you mean you could see me? haha..i didnt post any pic of myself though...heehee

hi annie,

thanks for well wishes...

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th B'day to Nicole and I like that she's so sensible to ask you if she can eat the fried food, so cute!

Mummy Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mummy Gwen said...

oops..sorry. tot it was u in one of the photos. my apologies again.

slavemom said...

Happy Belated 4th B'day to the Merdeka bb! I'm oso pretty strict with wat junk food the kids can take. How I wish my girl's like urs. She'll eat them w/o my knowledge, whenever possible. :-|