Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time" filler"

Nicole's activities are very much mood dependant, be it maths, reading or role-playing.

While waiting for her 930pm Little Einsteins, she suggested doing some maths! She wanted a different companion this time! She wanted to play with my laptop instead! That was easy, all I needed to do was to turn on my laptop and there she was, doing the addition maths all by herself. It could go up to 3 digits and she was managing it well. I was "shaking legs" while she found herself some challenges! What a relief! If only she could do this more often :)

Note that there is still a black hole on my keyboard, courtesy of Ethan? I have yet to get it fixed :(

5 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Haha. Its good to shake legs once in a while isn't it?

Anonymous said...

my girls are always begging to play on my laptop too!

cre8tone said...

I'm looking at the black spot in your laptop.. ha!

slavemom said...

She's really making full use of her time. Btw, what's that site or is it a prog installed on ur laptop?

Administrator said...

hi mommies,

in case you are interested in the web address:

http://www.amblesideprimary.com/ambleweb/mentalmaths/pyramid.html

try it out...quite fun!

Haha. because she knew that the TV could only be turned on at 930pm...so she needed to keep occupied to pass time...heeheee