Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Where is my cheese?"

Though a little man of few words, Ethan's comprehension ability is no weaker than Nicole's. When asked to pick out the numbers, he is able to recognise all 1 to 10. Similarly, he is able to recognise a majority of the alphabets though he can just vocalise a handful distinctively.

Ethan certainly ranks food as his number 1 priority. Whenever he has a craving for cheese, he would come close to me, putting his face right infront of mine, leaving me with little breathing space.

Ethan " Mama, ji-ji" (meaning cheese, in his own language)
Me " Where?"

Then, he would pull me off the floor and lead me to the kitchen and point to the fridge where the cheese is kept. As soon as the fridge door is open, he would get all excited and start to dance about. His contentment is vividly displayed on his face when he gets hold of his little cheeese cube or cheese stick :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey, they are from the same parents isn't it? *laugh* if little Nicole is that great, I'm not surprise (at all) that little Ethan would turn out to be marvelous! *smile*

Lee said...

Hi Contented mom, your Ethan sure one cute kid. And he loves cheese too.

For some reason or other I'll take a pass over cheese and thats why pizza or whatever has cheese is not in my books, ha ha, but my wife loves it....

When invited to parties and theres cheese, when nobody looking I sneak them on to my wife's plate, ha ha. And turkey too....

Like my wife says, "you one very lecheh man", ha ha. Lee.

Vickylow said...

haha so cute of him. My girl love cheese too.