Friday, November 21, 2008

"I am only 4 vs I am already 4"!

Nicole is good with her words, no questions about it!

Me " Nicole, you are a big girl now, you should pack up after you are done with your toys. "
Nic " No mom, I am ONLY 4. I need help. Auntie Rose can help me"

Me " Well said. Since you are ONLY 4, then I suppose you will not be able to consume such a big cup of ice cream meant for a big girl. Auntie Rose can help you with the ice cream"
Nic " Hmm... no, I can finish it. I can! I am ALREADY 4. I am not a toddler anymore!"

Get my point? :(

5 comments:

cre8tone said...

Haha!~ She really brilliant in talking~

Something About Us said...

lol~

she is so mature for her age :)

- Ling

Fussy mum said...

haha! she's really good in talking.

Anonymous said...

hey hey.... that's the twist in split seconds ya? *wink*

slavemom said...

U can nvr win her in any arguments ya. hehehe