Sunday, August 4, 2013

Long overdue post

Been kind of busy for the past few months. With many things small and big. The kids , the pre-school and its expansion plan, housing etc.

The kids are doing fine. E will be joining his jie jie in the same school next year. He is a big boy now, no longer the chubby little baby I used to carry and lug along wherever I went. The precious nine months of nursing built this wonderful bond. He is still cute and is certainly quick on his toes,

E " mummy, can I watch for another 20 minutes?"
Me " give me a good reason for extending your tv time!"
E " oh....so that I have more time to think about what to write for my compo. I will think as I watch "

Hahahaa.... You reckon so?

N is equally cheeky.

N " I have something to announce. I will not be bringing my text books back from school until 4 weeks later. They are so heavy to be carried around."
Me" then how are you going to revise your work.?"
N" I will bring them back 4 weeks later during the exam week. "

Omg! I just rolled my eyes.

The pre school has stabilized and it is on good track. Second one to be born soon. Praise The Lord.

Somehow, the thought of looking for a bigger place resurfaced ( by the kids). They have been asking for a bigger place since last year so all sorts of invalid reasons. To be truthful, our present accommodation is fairly large by Singapore's standard, sitting on almost 1500sf. Still, the kids are not quite contented. So, we looked and looked. Finally, we thought we quite like this particular place. 2400sf, private pool, private lift. Well, we threw in an offer and we prayed about it. If it is meant to be, then it will be ours. We are awaiting a response from the developer. If we don't get it, we know God has something better for us. Amen!