Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am not available!

Nicole was not in the mood to do any work. Well, it was nothing unusual though! She was talking terms with me.

Me " Nicole, hurry up, come and read this book, only 1 more page to go"
Nic " if you want me to read the book, you have to give me a piece of Oreo cookie"
Me " No, you just had your mashmallow. Come over right away"
Nic" I AM NOT AVAILABLE!"
Me " What do you mean?"
Nic " It means I am not available. I am going to play now. Bye"

Off she went to bounce on my bed AGAIN! Where on earth did she pick up the word from??

5 comments:

Vickylow said...

LOL she is good in talking and expressing herself.

Administrator said...

so much so tat i would "vomit blood" at times! LOL!

Fussy mum said...

you shld be proud that she can speak so well. smart girl!

LittleLamb said...

U have to firm.
Otherwise u will get to see a lot more episodes..

I'm currently reading on discipline. Looks difficult but I guess I need to be focus!

Health Freak Mommy said...

She must have picked that phrase up from you or Lawrence or from the TV!