Monday, September 22, 2008

" I did it...but..."






There goes another of my lipstick! Nicole turned and twisted it without my knowledge. When I discovered the damage, I confronted her, guessing that she was the most probable culprit! She did not deny it but tried to defend herself as usual.

Me "Nicole, who did this? Was it you?"
Nic " Ya, but I was just checking it out for you"

Me....*fainted* I guess my only consolation was that she still displayed full honesty rather than trying to hide her wrong doing :)

10 comments:

LittleLamb said...

gals r gals..
when i was young, i was like that too..:p

Hazel said...

luckily she is only twist it ..and not use ur lipstick to do drawing

2xMum said...

Hehe... she's so smart little girl!
Looks like she's wanted to look pretty too ;)

Fussy mum said...

Kids are kids...Nicole was just being curious. At least, she was honest about it.

Lee said...

I guess she wants to imitate her lovely mom. Daughters always do or copy their moms....ha ha.
They see what you do, they try....
Have fun, and keep well, Lee.

Mummy Gwen said...

Nicole also wants to be pretty like Mommy. Is that Dior?? Gwen recently also damaged one of lipstick. *sigh*

Administrator said...

hi mommies, and u lee.

i have budgeted for it..thankfully...it is fully written off now..heehee..and yes, it's a Dior.

cre8tone said...

ur lipstick little QC!~

LindaLow said...

She is indeed a smart girl:)

rachelsee said...

times like this dono should we laugh or get angry. she is so chatty