Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sweet little morning wake up call

As much as Ethan's weight has taken a toll on my back and knee caps, he is really the sweetest little angel to me.

Every morning, he would wake at 645am, without fail. He has this automatic alarm clock in him which would just go off at exactly 645am! Seeing that I am still asleep (I am awake the moment he is, but I just lie there waiting for him to wake me :) , he would just come and nudge me, kiss me on my lips and touch my face. Then he would roll about in his own bed, smelling his "a-bu" (ie. nappy) for another 5mins or so before he really tries to wake me. He would come very close and say " Mama, he nai" (meaning mama, drink milk) and then he would get his hands under my pillow and try to wake me. If I still do not respond to him, he would start screaming and that is when I would carry him out for his milk. That would kick start a hectic day for me!

1 comment:

MommyAngel said...

He is such a cute little baby to have :) How sweet. Me too have a moring wake up call but believe me, that is really a 'loud' one with tears all the time :(