Thursday, October 2, 2008

Me, Myself and I

As I flipped further, I saw ME!....I had a similar 2 year old birthday cake too! Thanks mom! What a coincidence. So many years have passed by and now I have my own kids too! I hope I wasn't as demanding and challenging as Nicole when I was her age :)

And next, it was Lawrence and I. This was taken over a decade ago when we were attending University in Australia! Those were the good old days when we didn't have kids to worry about. All we needed to do was to pass our exams!

3 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Such a cutie when you were small. I bet Nicole look like you. :) Oh..I miss those days when I was still dating my Hubby. So carefree. I should have travelled more plus dining and wining before I had Gwen. Now, don't even think about it!

cre8tone said...

U hv very big eyes and r very cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, met each other since uni life? That's really sweet!