Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ethan in school

I took a day off to see the kids to school for the new year. Ethan was pleasantly surprised to see me waiting for him at the door. We chatted at the door, in the presence of the supervisor.

Me " Hi Sweetheart, how did you like sleeping over in school today?"
E " No, I dont want to sleep with J. Tan"
Supervisor " oh! Never mind, I can arrange for you to sleep next to X, how is that?"
E " ok " (giggling away)

By the way, X is a girl from E's class and J. Tan is a boy!.....****

On the way home, E stopped and looked up to me.

E " Mummy, my bag is too heavy for me. Carry for me please"
Me " Alright" (taking over his schoolbag)
E " Mummy, and carry me too. I am too tired to walk"

Ha, how very smart! 16kg + 1kg bag! Gosh! Thank god it was only a short distance from home!

2 comments:

Angeline said...

*giggle*
Enjoy these moments when he still wants to be publicly loved by you... cos soon... he'll want to appear 'manly', hmmm... then, may even think twice about holding your hand. *wink*

cre8tone said...

Hahaha!~ He thinks not heavy for you.. :)