Monday, January 11, 2010

Brutal bite

E has been rather disobedient and rebellious of late. Not only is he not tolerant towards anyone whom he regards as a threat to his toy kingdom, he is also ferociously brutal in treating the intruders! He BITES!

Nicole is one such regular victim ! My poor bb :(. I have no choice but to seriously lecture and discipline him but he doesnt seem to remember the punishment for long :(. I didnt have such a problem with N when she was at this age but with Ethan, it is a totally different experience. This boy is no longer that angelic baby he once was.

Do boys generally behave this way? :(

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

the revenge way or playful way?
my son bites for the fun of it...

Vickylow said...

Oh it happened to my gal b4. Bite and pinch her classmate. So embarrassed when principal told me that. Later I reprimand and continue remind her not to redo it.

cre8tone said...

Boys are boys..