Monday, May 17, 2010

Just me

L has been complaining that we have not had a "real" holiday without the kids since ages ago.

It is me who can't bear to leave the kids for even a day, if I can help it. The kids and I have built such wonderful bonds during my full time homeminister days then :). I recall Mum telling me that N cried herself to sleep when I was away for a business trip last year. I had to go on that trip to meet up with some external consultants and to understand the business better, being new on the job. Otherwise, I am thankful for the discretion to delegate the business travelling to my colleagues at work.

Well, I promise I will make an effort to go for a short trip with L this coming June. Hopefully, it will be something memorable :)

1 comment:

Vickylow said...

Oh me 2 long time never travel with hb alone. Everytime sure will bring the children along.