Friday, March 4, 2011

Puppy Love??

Out of the blue, N interrupted my conversation with E.

N " Mummy, you know what, A is in love with me!"

Me " Excuse me, what did you just say? " (N had my full attention instantly!)

N " I said A is in love with me"

Me " Who is A and how do you know he is in love with you?"

N " JL told me"

Me " and who is JL?"

N " JL is A's brother. JL is in P2 and A is in P1. It was supposed to be in private but JL found out and he told me"

Me " Is A in your class?"
Nic" No, he is in my school bus and W is also in love with me " (Gosh! ...I certainly didnt have this track record at P1!)

Me " What? another one? and who is this W?"
Nic " He is in my badminton class"
Me " And how do you know that he is in love with you?"
Nic " Oh...he told me so" (Gosh, that is daring!)

Me " Do you know what falling in love means? Are you in love with these 2?"
Nic " I dont know what it means and I dont like them. They are naughty but my other friend, NC, is in love with B"

Me" Now, how do you know about this?"
Nic "NC told me. I was pairing up with B for recess but NC requested for a change. She wanted to pair up with B and in the end, I went with S. We swapped "

.....etc etc....

OMG! Perhaps we made a big mistake by putting N in a co ed school! I didnt expect this at all, especially when she is barely in P1.

We had a serious chat on this subject matter thereafter....

No comments: