Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nic and I

I took Nic for Kungfu Panda II 2011. Just the 2 of us while E was in school. It was a good bonding time for us. We took a bus (instead of the usual car ride). We observed the people and the surroundings.

Soon, we arrived. We went straight to the cinema as it was about to start anytime. Half way through, Nic complained by hunger and stomach cramp. I had no choice but to get her something to bite. Well. what could i get from the cinema food counter, which was not junky? I couldnt find any and I ended up getting her a cheese hotdog...which I would not get close to under normal circumstances. Nic was in for a pleasant surprise when I handed her the super junk!

As soon as the show was over, we dashed to the nearest restarant as Nic was famished. It has been such a long time since we both spent time alone. I absolutely enjoyed her company.

Thereafter, she insisted on shopping with me after I got her a story book. She assumed the role of my fashion consultant. I literally paraded in front of her.

" Mummy, this one is no good...too loose. You need to get a size smaller"
" You look like a zebra in this...."
" This is great...now, let's see the other one too"
" You look sexy in this. Can you keep it for me too?"
"This is just right."

....on and on and on....

If I had listened to every comment she made, I would have brought back half the collection on display :). I just picked 2 out the short-listed load :)

On the way home, the fashion consultant fell asleep in the bus. I guess she was too tired after making so many comments :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice bonding with jus mummy and daughter which i wld share with Jaz whenever I m off and she too enjoyed very much with my company... ;)