Sunday, October 23, 2022

A peaceful morning

 I woke to a drizzle. The air was crisp and fresh. I walked over to N's room. She was long seated up, going through her subject material, as usual. Such a disciplined and determined girl I have. God's blessing, truly. Since L has gone on a business trip, I offered to drive her to class but she politely declined for she knows driving isn't my thing.

E is still in bed. The house drops to a complete silence, save for the trickling rain drops resonating against the awning. The dancing rain drops on the surface of the pool has never failed to bring a smile. I could just sit and admire God's wonderful creation all day! I feel peace, with a heart full of gratitude.

我觉得自己非常幸福,不愁衣食,身体健康,过着安宁舒适的生活。不时费点心思打扮漂亮和L参加宴会,享用精致餐饮。如此人生已是100分。我非常感恩,感谢主的看护和恩赐。Amen


No comments: