Thursday, October 20, 2022

Years later......

 I, suddenly remember my blog, my once devoted playground. The day to day of the kids, mundane it may be to others was penned. Looking back, I am really glad I took the trouble to start this little diary of mine. There is huge gap between the last post and this. Well, I guess part of the in between has been captured on fb.

N sat for the first A level paper yesterday. Another long month to go. Education is just a travel document for the next phase of one's life. The destination is very much determined by the travel document holder.  We started out as fresh accountants decades ago. Now, many continue to charge on. Just as many have detoured. Such is life!

I miss expressing my thoughts in Chinese, as I don't write much these days....till then



No comments: