Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I found my treasure!"

To any of us, these 2 pieces of nappies probably look identical but they mean the whole world of difference to Ethan and Nicole.

I caught Ethan picking them up one after another and subsequently dropping one. He brought them close to his nose to distinguish them and yes, he found his nappy! Obviously the abandoned piece belonged to Nicole.

Ethan " a-bu, a-bu" ({niao bu} meaning nappy in English , while beaming with pride that he found his treasure!)

Both Ethan and Nicole have this strange habit of lugging their nappies along, wherever they go and they need their nappies to fall asleep. Thankfully, they are willing to part with their used nappies and use a new piece everyday. Otherwise, they would be full of germs!

Do your kids have the same strange habit too?

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

luckily philip do not have this habit yet.....

yes...i myself have my fav blanket last time and no one could wash it..

Vickylow said...

haha he can smell his one.

MommyAngel said...

eerrrmmm ..... irene, is that the natural colour of the nappy or is it your camera? Hahaha .... Well, luckily my girl didn't have a stranged habit as yet but sooner or later, I know she will have one and that's for me to find out :)