Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The most beautiful pair of swans!

Nicole was chirping away merrily when she came home with this piece of artwork! She proudly announced that she completed everything on her own, from drawing to colouring for the very first time! It brought me great delight to learn that she was able to even draw on her own now which she used to need some help from the teacher:). I repeatedly asked if she did this and that on her own and she confidently claimed them all.

I could tell that she was really very pleased with her own achievement as she was in an extremely good mood, thanking me here and there for little things which I did for her. I just smiled at her and deep down, I felt the sweetest moment of motherhood, seeing my little girl grow and shine each day! The pair of swans was indeed the most beautiful pair of swans to me! What pleased me the most was how perfectly Nicole had drawn the neck of the swans, in a very nicely shaped "2" and "s" respectively :)

5 comments:

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ She really can draw~~~ nice nice :)

Vickylow said...

New drawing. Haha I think the S represent male and 2 represent female.

Fussy mum said...

Very nice piece of drawing. She's not only good in maths but in drawing and colouring too.

Administrator said...

thank you all for your sweet comments!...ha,,indeed you have a point...The S is bigger than the 2..heehee

Mummy Gwen said...

Very pretty swans. Drawing also she is good at...hmmm..very talented wor.