Monday, October 13, 2008

Raya Lunch (2)





When we got to Su' house, Nicole made herself very much at home. She played with Sofia and Sarah for a while before helping herself to the yummy cakes and "kuehs". She ate 11 pieaces of the super yummy homemade hazelnut spread cakes! She counted the number of pieces herself! I got a shock when she told me how much she had eaten. That was all she had for lunch!!

We brought Chubby's home cooked porridge along but obviously he too was very much distracted by the yummy hazelnut spread cakes which Uncle Soh had very "kindly" popped into his mouth. Thereafter, Chubby just turned his head away when the spoon of porridge came near him. Instead, he went looking for the cakes :(

Su, being her usual generous self, bought a bottle of baby Fancl shampoo for Nicole and Chubby during her recent business trip to Hong Kong. It costs about S$10 equivalent for a small bottle of 80ml vis a vis S$15 which I would otherwise have to pay at any departmental store here. That would be a saving of S$5. This small bottle of 80ml is easily depleted by Nicole and Chubby within a month! Gosh! My shampoo comes in family size of 750ml and it is less than S$15 for sure!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From my small screen on my hp, I thought that looks like Uncle Derek!

cre8tone said...

Oh, from HK, no wonder never c this brand b4...

Administrator said...

hi anonymous,

is that you chukky? or bell? ha


hi little prince's mummy,

Fancl is from Japan but somehow it is cheaper in HK.

MommyAngel said...

Wow .. Fancl brank bb shampoo ya .... so cool!! How is the smell? Can't get it here though.

BTW, I have an award for you ya http://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/2008/10/butterfly-award.html

Anonymous said...

Its bell. I was accessing the net from my hp while in the toilet! haha
Dunno where they dump the "edit box" to. On my hp, its an "edited" page so as to fit into the mobile size for easy viewing.
How come Chukky didn't attend?

Administrator said...

hi mommyangel,

it is actually fragrance free..hence no smell :)...thanks for awards!

hi bell,
chukky had a hot date on that day, it seemed haha