Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blueberry yogurt bread


Blueberry yogurt bread.
The aroma of freshly baked bread is simply irresistable...especially when the bread is glazed with egg yolk, giving it a shinny coat. Most of the time, we are only left with half for the following day' s consumption.
There was an occassion where L insisted on eating his breakfast share the night before as the bread was simply so good. As a result, he was starving in the office on the following day and he had to "beg" his colleague for a share of his breakfast. :(
When he got home, he announced " I am not going to eat my share of breakfast tonight. I was starving like mad today! "
Hmm...I take it as a compliment on my baking skills..... heeheee :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe you can bake two sets - supper & breakfast to satisfy for all :)

Vickylow said...

haha next round bake specially for him a full pan bread.