Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting bored in school

The principal informed me that Nicole seemed rather "tired" in school. I was very concerned about her remark and I had a serious talk with Nicole.

Me" Nicole, are you very tired in school? Did you not have enough sleep?"
Nic " Ya, I am sleepy in school"
Me " Why? Are you bored in class or are you really tired due to a lack of rest?"
Nic " I think I am bored"
Me " Why? Is it because you could finish your work way ahead of your friends?"
Nic " Ya, the work is so easy. My teacher asked me to map the numbers to the words. I got it all correct"
Me " Do you want me to speak to your teacher about it?"
Nic " Mom, let's talk about it later"

I was dumb founded! I didn't expect Nicole to end our conversation in this manner :(

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

Why she wanna talk bout this later? haha~

MommyAngel said...

Hahaha ..... that is funny!! She really sounds like an adult, 'we will talk about it later' wow .....!!!!

Administrator said...

hi little prince's mummy, mommy angel,

beats me...i have no clues too :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

She talks like an adult eh?