Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blue belt, brown tip

It was another early Sunday morning for us. Nic had to get to the grading hall by 730am for some final practice, as arranged by the instructor. By 9am, all were in the hall, waiting for their turn.

Nic did well and the instructor signalled that she had passed with ease. We left the venue at 945am for a proper breakfast. N actually walloped the entire bowl of Ipoh Hor Fun which is her favourite dish and prior to that, she already had 2 bananas, a small bowl of honey oats and a bottle of milk at 715am. Yes, I meant a bottle of milk....she is still on the bottle at this age!

Believe it or not, since Day 1, my little warrior has never practised the stunts and patterns though she has been told umpteen times to do so and it is a MUST. All the parents I have met so far, confirm that thier children actually do practise at home.

N relies entirely on her memory to perform the stunts which amazes me. I guess, this is a god gifted ability which we should be thankful for and treasure. Well, now she is a Blue with a brown tip technically! 3 more gradings to go and she would be a POM (black equivalent) as she is of insufficient age to convert. Keep up the good work, sweetheart!

3 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wow, your girl nvr stop to amaze me!

Administrator said...

Hi Alice,

THanks for the kind words. Indeed, we are very thankful. I guess no one is perfect except for the Almiighty. Nic has her weakenesses too. - laziness...I have yet to find a way to motivate her...tried many but they just didnt work... :(

Amy said...

Nic, I m so proud of u ! Bravo !