Friday, July 20, 2012

Notes vs coins....

As a result of E's burning desire to accumulate toys, he has thus learnt the concept of money. He is ever ready to practise playing his pieces, to sleep on his own bed instead of mine, etc etc all for 1 goal - more toys!

L came up with this star reward system. For every 50 stars E collects, L will get him a toy. One thing led to another. I happened to hand some notes to my mom when E spotted it.

E" Mummy! Why did you give so much money to popo?"

Me " What about? I gave you money too. See? All in your piggy bank"

E" But this is not fair! You gave popo NOTES and you gave me coins! I also want NOTES, then I can buy toys. I cant buy toys with coins! "

Hahaha....now that was funny! E probably has observed the mode of payment well, either with cards or notes and certainly not a bunch of coins for his toys!

No comments: